Skip to main content

The Beginning

Technically, I was in elementary school the first time I had my fiction published.  I wrote a story based on true events about my younger sister's back surgeries. It was titled Alicia's Alarm, and the short story was published in Guideposts for Kids Magazine. Though years have passed from that time to now, I have always enjoyed writing. I received a journalism degree from Rowan University, and I have spent a lot of time freelancing for newspapers. I've always loved fiction, though, and have pages of notes on novels I have been writing and intend on writing. I am now excited to have my first novel, Future Vision, being published through Metal Lunchbox Publishing.  Future Vision is a young adult novel with a science fiction base and a romance plot sure to thrill pre-teen and teenage girls. Check back soon to learn more about Future Vision.

Comments

  1. Congrats Ellen!!! That's so exciting, I can't wait to read your book. (I'm sure my inner pre-teen girl will be thrilled!) :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stop By and Say Hello!

 

I'll be reading from Because She Fell Asleep!

 

Cover Art for My Upcoming YA Murder Mystery