Skip to main content

Writing in the Cold

I have a theory:  I am going to get approximately ten times more writing accomplished in the winter than I did in the summer.  Our house is almost 100 years old, and thus has insulation made of 1920s newspapers.  This is not very effective.  This is especially true in my office, which is located in the front and top of the house.  I would just turn on the heat, but I feel weird turning it on considering we were blasting the air less than a week ago during 90 degree weather.  My solution?  Type a lot and type fast.  This will ensure that my hands stay warm and I'll also get a lot accomplished!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stop By and Say Hello!

 

I'll be reading from Because She Fell Asleep!

 

Cover Art for My Upcoming YA Murder Mystery