Skip to main content

Visiting Timber Creek High School

I went on my first school visit two days ago.  I visited the English classes of Mr. Callinan and Mr. Hart at Timber Creek High School in Erial, New Jersey.  It was a lot of fun, and it was so enjoyable to see how interested the students were. Everyone asked great questions, and the timing of my presentation went well.  After spending a few class periods talking to students, though, I must say that I admire high school teachers more than I did before I went--how on earth do they remember what they told each class when they are needing to repeat information?  I am newly impressed with the work of teachers.

To the teachers and students, thank you for having me in for a visit. It was a great experience for me, as I hope it was for you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stop By and Say Hello!

 

I'll be reading from Because She Fell Asleep!

 

Cover Art for My Upcoming YA Murder Mystery