Skip to main content

Sense of Smell

I visited my old high school, Williamstown High School, today to speak to Ms. Biedka's English classes about being a writer. As soon as I was in the halls, something about the way that it all smelled completely triggered my memory and I could remember perfectly how everything felt--I definitely experienced how the sense of smell is the strongest memory trigger!  It was not so much any specific memories that came back to me, but more just the overall feel of being a high school student. Anyway, it was nice to be back in the building even though many of my former teachers no longer work there. I'm looking forward to visiting it again in a couple of weeks as the speaker for the academic breakfast.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stop By and Say Hello!

 

I'll be reading from Because She Fell Asleep!

 

Cover Art for My Upcoming YA Murder Mystery